TRY RAIN-SOUL

TRY RAIN-SOUL
The Power of SEED Nutrition!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Picking the Right MLM: Passion for the Product

The First Question you should ask yourself before starting any business is, "Do I Really Believe in This?"

If not, find something you really believe in first. Its Your Passion and Conviction that will convince people to buy your product. So ask yourself, do you really believe in the thing you want your friends, family and others to buy?

I never did an MLM before. RAIN was my first. I was in a horrible car accident that left me with multiple injuries. These injuries led to type 2 diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other serious health problems.  This is what I looked like before I started taking RAIN-SOUL




I was a sickly looking guy because I was sick. Then, I found a product that worked (RAIN-SOUL).

This next picture is me lifting over 1500 lbs with my legs.



If you want the whole story, you can watch the video here:


The Point is, I am bulletproof with the product I sell because I have a bullet proof testimonial. 

1. Conviction controls Commitment.

2. If You don't believe in what your are doing than find something you do believe in.

3.  How Would you rate your commitment to YOUR Product on a scale from 1-10?

4. If its not a 10 than why?

5. Do you Understand that To Be A Diamond You Need a 10?

I love my product for what it has done for me and those that I love. If you don't, than you can never reach the highest levels of compensation with your existing company and maybe its time for a change.

Life's too short to waste your time on things that really don't make a difference.

Reach for the Stars my Friends!

Paul A Drockton M.A.







No comments:

Post a Comment